Friday, September 9, 2011

The Scout Oath and What it Means to Me

On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight. On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country: To the best of my ability, I will follow God's commandments and what I feel is right. To obey the Scout Law: to have the qualities that the Scout Law states. To help other people at all times: to do service whenever the opportunity comes and if I am in the right position to do so. To keep myself physically strong: To stay fit. To keep myself mentally awake: To not drink or consume any alcohol or harmful or things that cloud my mind. To keep myself morally straight: To keep my goals set at the eternal standards and keep my mind clean.

No comments: